Dormitory check-in takes place in the third building. Please note that you must have your ID with you at the time of moving in and registration at the campus. Each student sign the residency AGREEMENT with the University campus for a period of one academic year. The conditions of the contract renewal are indicated in the ORDER OF SETTLEMENT.
STUDENT ACCOMMODATION SUPPORT
Students are accommodated in five-bedded and two-bedded rooms on the campus. Each room is equipped with a sleeping and working area, a kitchen and a bathroom. Problems with accommodation are resolved by contacting the administrators or by submitting a service request. The working hours of the building administrators and their contacts are listed on the website in the Contacts section. The cost calculation of accommodation for students is indicated in the "Documents" section.
- Bathroom (fixtures and floor cleaning)
- Kitchen set (only spaces free of residents personal belongings)
- Mopping (only spaces free of residents personal belongings)
- Carrying the trash out (kitchen and bathroom)
- Change the bed linen (you need to put a sheet, blanket cover, pillowcase, hand towel and bath towel on the edge of your bed).
By registering a service request in this section you can call a technical specialist to fix problems in the room, apply for relocation to another room, order an additional cleaning service, give feedback to the administration and etc.
REPAIR AND SEWING CLOTHES
A resident can get a letter during the working hours of the reception in building 3, every day from 9 to 19:30. Information about the receipt of correspondence is published in the telegram channel of the campus https://t.me/campus_info